Thursday, June 20, 2013

Not Reviewing

I'm struggling a bit with the blogging thing. Some of it is lack of inspiration. I think I've just fallen out of the habit, perhaps? 

Some of it is that I'm trying to work on some larger projects and be more efficient with my time, which means less time for unrelated stuff that doesn't contribute directly to the larger effort.

Some of it is that I'm trying to do more stuff that's "real" and less stuff that's virtual. So I'd rather be reading or doing than typing on the machine.

On the other hand, I have to admit: some of it is the heinous modern invention that shall henceforth be referred to as "that damn Facebook."

So I am still reading, but I'm not going to be reviewing. If you see something on the Done Read list that doesn't appear on the Reviews page, just ask me if I liked it and I'll give you a quick, personalized review. Because that still sounds like fun!

2 comments:

  1. hey, these things evolve...seems normal to me, no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Evolve" is such a positive word - thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! I love external validation.