Okay, fine, I'm just recycling last year's books from the total failure that was my attempt at this challenge. Wish me better luck in 2026!
Maybe I should start with these . . . . They are hefty and that seems to be my downfall as the year wanes.
All the details are here, if you choose to join me. We can tour Europe* together, thanks to the inspiration provided by Rose City Reader!
My list:
1. The Brothers Karamozov - Fyodor Dostoevsky (Russia)
2. Don Quixote - Miguel Cervantes (Spain)
3. Wild card! Edit: The Beautiful Mrs. Seidenman - Andrzej Szczypiorski (Poland)
*For challenge purposes, the countries are: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Macedonia, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, and Vatican City.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Talk to me! I love external validation.