Say what you will about my consistency -- or lack thereof -- in this challenge, it keeps me coming back for more. I like its simplicity. Maybe this is the year I keep my focus all the way through.
I'm staying realistic and choosing Pike's Peak (12 books) for 2026. If I can do more, I can always upgrade later and if I manage that, yay for me!
Bev at My Reader's Block keeps this challenge streamlined and maybe I won't be posting all my reviews in December this year, either. Hey, a girl needs goals, right?
If you want to join and chase some of those peaks while clearing space on the TBR pile, sign up here anytime during 2026. Happy climbing!
Pike's Peak:
1. North Sun or The Voyage of the Whaleship Esther - Ethan Rutherford (review)
2. Trust - Hernan Diaz (review)
3. Dressing the Saints - Aracelis Gonzalez Asendorf (review)
4. The Best That You Can Do - Amina Gautier (review)
5. Milk Blood Heat - Dantiel W. Moniz (review)
6. Matters of Faith - Kristy Kiernan (review)
7. The Antidote - Karen Russell (review)
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
2. Trust - Hernan Diaz (review)
3. Dressing the Saints - Aracelis Gonzalez Asendorf (review)
4. The Best That You Can Do - Amina Gautier (review)
5. Milk Blood Heat - Dantiel W. Moniz (review)
6. Matters of Faith - Kristy Kiernan (review)
7. The Antidote - Karen Russell (review)
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Talk to me! I love external validation.