Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Made Myself Laugh

Sometimes when I get really busy, I e-mail "to do" lists to myself. 

It's slightly more effective than making a written list, because when I get really busy I tend to lose my written lists. With e-mail, they are always there, haunting me.

Cleaning out old e-mails, I found this gem from two weeks ago:

Subject: Tonight

1. E-mail S.V. re: panel discussion on “when science and politics collide”
2. Grade bar essays
3. Review student paper
4. Resign from board of FYG
5. Create page and post form on SRPC website
6. Collapse!

Even when I get really busy, apparently I don't lose my sense of humor.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! It's important to get "everything" done.

      Delete
  2. I just looked at the To Do sticky on my monitor. It has words like 'board', 'meeting', reports' and 'agenda'. I'm wondering how a retired person gets this kind of list. You've inspired me to put some humor in those lists.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Humor and fun both belong there.

      Delete

Talk to me! I love external validation.