Wednesday, March 23, 2011

One More Day

Despite the fact that my car was supposedly ready yesterday, I'm still driving the Jeep.

It's a long story, but suffice it to say the conversation with the repair shop shifted rapidly from them having all the answers to me having all the answers.

Bottom line: I'm not signing and paying until the repairs are finished. If it's missing a pinstripe, it's not finished. What part of that is hard to understand?

You'd be surprised how difficult it was to get that idea across to the service rep. All her talk about "your 100% satisfaction is important to us" isn't sounding so persuasive right now. It was clear her main goal was to get me to pay up and scram. I wonder if she knows the concept of lip service?

Meanwhile, I'm still pretty happy with the replacement ride.

3 comments:

  1. Good for you for sticking to your guns! Oh and I love your replacement ride:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! The customer is always right, isn't that the line?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, y'all! Everything with the car was resolved today, but now I kind of miss the Jeep . . .

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! I love external validation.