Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Too Funny

I just found out about this. Perhaps I am the last to know about it. However, it was a true day-brightener and therefore irresistible for sharing purposes.

Did you hear that some time ago Sarah Schmelling rewrote Hamlet as Facebook updates? NPR featured it recently.

There is a book, too, with lots of other works done in the same style. Incredibly clever and geeky book humor, yes?

Pardon me while I go add Ophelia Joined the Group Maidens Who Don't Float: Classic Lit Signs on to Facebook* to my Wish List.

* But shouldn't that be "onto"? Just asking.

3 comments:

  1. I'll have to go check that out. Maybe I'm the last one now, but I hadn't heard about it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff! Maybe this will replace Cliff's Notes!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! I love external validation.