1. Even a tense holiday luncheon involving co-workers who don't like each other very much is improved if everyone starts off with a mimosa.
2. When you leave your car running in the airport drop-off lane, with all your luggage inside and a flight to catch, always roll down a window before you shut the driver's door, in case all the doors are locked. (I was only the passenger for this one.)
3. When you honk at a cabbie who you think is rolling into your path of travel, and then he gets behind you at the next light and doesn't think you're turning right-on-red aggressively enough, he's definitely going to honk at you.
4. It's possible to cross a six-lane road very quickly when you're in the far right lane and the rental car return is directly to your left. If traffic is light.
5. Men who ride Harley-Davidsons should never wear Crocs. It makes the other drivers snigger and stare.