Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Countdown to Spring Training, Back to Work


After three months of lounging, hibernating and reading, it's time for me to return to action and get back to work. Baseball is my business, and I'll be reporting Saturday with pitchers and catchers. Actually, I'll be reporting on them reporting.

Went out and bought a new bike this morning, figuring a little exercise can't hurt. It's the first bike I've owned since, well, let's just say a very long time. Heck, when I took it out for its first test run, I discovered areas of my neighborhood that I never knew existed. How pitiful is that? I've lived in the same house for 16 years. On top of everything, I justified the purchase by telling myself that I was helping the economy and the environment at the same time, if only in a small way. Pedal power!

J.G., in case you're wondering, is out of pocket briefly with her big project. But she informed me that she remembered to take the markers, the power remained on throughout the program, and so far it has been a smash success. I'll let her be the one to share the details when she's back in blog mode.

1 comment:

  1. I love bicycling, and I love baseball....lucky you! glad the presentation/project went well.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! I love external validation.