I'm in for another year! And determined to do better than in years past against my nemesis, the timely review. I'm also scaling back my goal to make it more achievable. After everything that was 2020, I can use an easier time of something.
Bev runs this very nice Mount TBR Reading Challenge over at My Reader's Block. You can sign up at any time. This is the tenth year that Bev's been helping us tackle the mountain of TBR books we all seem to have . . . that never goes down because it is always replenished.
Note that there is also a virtual Mount TBR challenge for folks who like to read library books or otherwise want to whittle down their "wish list" of books they want to read but don't own. Isn't that thoughtful and fun?
This seems like a good time to say that Bev is by far the most prolific reader I know. Prepare to be impressed if you sneak a peek at all the challenges she takes on. Yes, indeed, she wears that Challenge Addict label with pride!
I will be tackling Pike's Peak this year, reading 12 books and reviewing them in a timely manner. Why not join me and whole bunch of other nice folks in the climbing party?
Hope to see you along the way!
Pike's Peak:

No comments:
Post a Comment
Talk to me! I love external validation.