Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Set 'Em Up, Knock 'Em Down


At least, that's how I hope it will go.

I assembled my book commitment in tangible form on the sideboard, replacing the holiday display. I added a few knick-knacks for good measure. Later I found myself wondering how to proceed. Should I read straight through one challenge before going on to the next?

Lately I've been thinking about making life more tangible and less virtual; I'd rather spend a day clearing off my desk, for example, than clearing e-mail from my in box--although at some point both those tasks need to be done.

In service to the tangible, I think I'll just pull a book from the top of a stack each time and let that be the method for choosing what to read next.

I made an effort to stack them up neatly, so I guess you could say I am reading by size this year.

As good a method as any!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I love external validation.