Friday, August 23, 2013

Someone Loves Their Kitty

My neighbors made their kitty a cat run. It's hard to see here, but inside the chain link fence is a screened room, complete with a climbing tree, a log to scratch on, and I'm not sure what else.

I've seen the cat out there several times. Usually he/she is lounging and taking in the sights. This time I was the subject of scrutiny, so it made a better picture. I wanted to get closer, except because this is in their back yard, I decided not to trespass.

What a clever idea!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hahaha, that is not what I meant to post. The comment form was acting all weird! And suddenly decided to act normal again. I meant to say, that cat is the luckiest cat in all the world!

      Delete

Talk to me! I love external validation.