Wednesday, February 13, 2013

We Have Winners!


Congrats are in order!  Here are the prize winners from the 2012 - Honors version of the Birth Year Reading Challenge.

ACHIEVER PRIZES

These folks met their reading goals and have already chosen a nice used book from my library, to add to their TBR piles.

Bev Hankins at My Reader's Block
Debbie Rodgers at ExUrbanis
Neer at A Hot Cup of Pleasure 
Srivalli at Valli's Book Den 

OVERACHIEVER PRIZE
 
For reading the 9 books she set her sights upon, Bev Hankins at My Reader's Block will be getting a surprise package with a bookish theme.

GRAND PRIZE

A $25 Barnes and Noble gift card will be on its way soon to Srivalli at Valli's Book Den, who was chosen in a random drawing from the readers who met their goals. 

Well done, everyone!  This is a fun challenge to host and I already have an idea for 2013 . . . . 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners.

    Looking forward to the 2013 version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And Congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh....and can't wait to see what the idea is for the next round!

      Delete

Talk to me! I love external validation.