. . . where books are always on the menu, but aren't the only fare . . .
I love it, too. In 1975, I laid eyes on a Craftsman-style home similar to this one. It was my dream. I raised three kids there and loved the house for over 20 years. I hope that you, too, can have your dream house.
I hope it becomes yours :)Love the quote, too.
ME TOO!!!!!
Oh - LOVELY! Keep us posted!
Still waiting to hear . . . Sellers want a little more time to consider my offer, and I am (somewhat reluctantly) practicing patience.
Talk to me! I love external validation.
I love it, too. In 1975, I laid eyes on a Craftsman-style home similar to this one. It was my dream. I raised three kids there and loved the house for over 20 years.
ReplyDeleteI hope that you, too, can have your dream house.
I hope it becomes yours :)
ReplyDeleteLove the quote, too.
ME TOO!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh - LOVELY! Keep us posted!
ReplyDeleteStill waiting to hear . . . Sellers want a little more time to consider my offer, and I am (somewhat reluctantly) practicing patience.
ReplyDelete