Monday, September 12, 2011

Today's Boggle

Wow, I can't even begin to explain why this makes me so happy.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/krulwich/2011/09/12/140394807/extreme-tidying-up

Reminds me of yarn stores

(photo by gina pina via flickr)

and a 70's bath and body shop called H2O (Does anyone else remember this place? All the flavors of bath and body products were arranged in the color spectrum. Being in the store was like stepping inside the color wheel. So cool.)

and some of those inspiring book photos you can find on flickr.

(photo by juhansonin via flickr)

I used to work in an office where, just for fun, we would all agree to wear the same color on a particular day.  It was a small adventure to see everyone show up for work dressed in, say, purple. 

Wish I'd thought of the car parking idea. That would have been just as much fun. 

Instead of undiagnosed OCD, I prefer to think of this yearning for organization as a passion for order.  Not that you could tell it by looking at my desk, most of the time.

Maybe that's why I like this so much!  

4 comments:

  1. I read that article too....it was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to organize my books by color one of these days! That is absolutely going to happen. Bookshelves organized this way always look so, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that too and just loved it to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy organization...when someone else is in charge of it.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! I love external validation.