Thursday, December 23, 2010

Something New for Christmas

Dear Bloggy Friends,

Inspired by a suggestion I received last year, instead of giving lots of presents this year, I am spending most of the gifting, wrapping, and shipping money in charitable donations.

I'm sure you will agree with me that there are many non-profit organizations doing wonderful, useful work. I'm also sure you will agree that this is a particularly good time to show kindness to those who need help, and to contribute to preserving and improving the world we live in.

So I hope you will understand that instead of a gift, I have made donations in your honor to these non-profit organizations. I hope you will recognize on this list a cause that is dear to your heart, as you are dear to mine.


Wishing you the very merriest of Christmas holidays
and may all good things come to you in the New Year!














4 comments:

  1. Wonderful, and a very Merry Christmas to you as well, and all those groups you have helped out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best kind of gift - any time. Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great idea, and bless you for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea so much, although I have never done it myself. Thanks for commenting the other day on The Jason Show. Looking forward to getting to know you better.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! I love external validation.