Sunday, December 26, 2010

On Deadline (and a Birth Year Reading Challenge Reminder)

To achieve great things, two things are needed;
a plan, and not quite enough time.
~Leonard Bernstein


If you're like me, you have a few things to wrap up before the end of the year. There are some things in my life that just don't get done unless there is a cut-off date, you know?

For example, I don't even want to think about how many reviews I need to post this week in order to officially finish the various reading challenges that end in 2010. I've read all the books with time to spare, but somehow those reviews . . . just haven't wanted to write themselves quite yet.

Speaking of challenge reading, if you're in the Birth Year Reading Challenge, remember the deadline is midnight on December 31st. You can verify that you've gotten credit for all the books you've read by checking the progress post, here. Please let me know ASAP if I owe you any candles, and/or if you've met your reading goal. (Remember, when you complete your self-selected reading list, you get a prize, just for finishing.)

And if you don't have any tasks that you are scrambling to finish in the few remaining days of 2010, I salute you. Enjoy that coasting feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I love external validation.