Friday, May 14, 2010

Birth Year Reading Challenge - Reviews and Impressions, Please

Have you been reading books from the year you were born? I'd like to list and link to your reviews and impressions. Please send me the info for your posts and I'll list them here. You can also leave a mini-review in the comments.

If you'd like to review the participation details for this challenge, or find out more and sign up, you can find all the info here. The challenge runs through December 31, so you have plenty of time left.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry, although this sounded really cool, I bailed. The books from the year I was born were SO very uninspiring. Wonder what that says.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm enjoying this challenge. I've read and reviewed two books from my birth year so far. I'm hoping to review a couple more. Here are the links to the reviews:

    http://bookretreat.blogspot.com/2010/02/book-review-my-name-is-asher-lev-by.html

    http://bookretreat.blogspot.com/2010/05/book-review-jonathan-livingston-seagull.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oreneta, no problem. It's no fun if you're not inspired. Next year if we tweak the theme, maybe you'll have better luck.

    Julie, thanks for your links! I'll post them up pronto.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! I love external validation.