We're dipping our toes into the reading challenge pool!
What makes this challenge different from the others out there? Our PRIZES! At the Cafe, everybody wins.
Special thanks to Steven Depolo for permission to use his photo!
Ready to join? Leave a comment and a link to your post! (And we promise no one will make any snarky comments about your age.)
1. Join anytime between now and November 30, 2010. The challenge ends at midnight EST on December 31, 2010.
2. Books may come from your TBR pile or list, but they don’t have to.
3. Overlaps with other challenges are allowed and encouraged.
4. Change your list at any time.
5. Reviews and reactions are encouraged, but you don’t need to have a blog to participate.
6. All genres and formats are eligible. If it’s a book, you can count it.
7. One candle is awarded for each qualifying book you read. There is no limit on how few or how many candles you can earn.
When you meet your reading goal, we’ll let you select a book from our library – most likely a gently used trade paperback – and mail it to you. But keep reading because . . .
C.S. (host: not eligible for prizes) (see comments for list)
Hip Chick of Hip Chick's Home
Christina of Readers of Romance (see comments for list)
maryt/theteach of Work of the Poet
J.G. (host: not eligible for prizes)
Julie of My Book Retreat
Stephanie V of Hookin', Knittin' & Livin'
Kymmie of ...Not the Whistle Stop
Colleen of Bookphilia (see comments for list)
Peggy (see comments for partial list)
Awaris of The Other Lives
Manasa of Silent Conversation
Mark, The Expat Bookworm (see comments for list)
Jackie of The Raven's Spell
Beachreader (see comments for list)
Rose City Reader of Rose City Reader
SocrMom78 of 100 Books. 100 Journeys.
Caitlin of Choatic Compendiums
Bev Hankins of My Reader's Block
Lorren Lemmons of The Story Girl
Becky of The Book Frog (see comments for list)