Okay, just one more challenge . . . .
Rose City Reader has been a blog friend since the early days of this blog, and we have more than blogging and book lists in common (we do love our book lists!). We started doing challenges together back then, with the Battle of the Prizes. I'm happy to jump into her challenge waters again by joining the 2025 European Reading Challenge.
This challenge emulates a Grand Tour of Europe by encouraging participants to read books by European authors and/or books set in European countries.* The challenge details are very well settled and you can read one book or as many as your heart desires -- as long as each reflects a "visit" to a different country. It's a grand tour!
I plan to use this as an opportunity to knock off a couple more classics that have been lingering around on my TBR lists, plus leaving room for one surprise, just to keep things lively. Three books puts me at the "Business Traveler" level and that seems about right.
All the details are available here. I hope I'm not too late to sign up!
My list:
1. The Brothers Karamozov - Fyodor Dostoevsky (Russia)
2. Don Quixote - Miguel Cervantes (Spain)
3. Wild card!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Talk to me! I love external validation.