Friday, April 9, 2010

Too Funny

This website isn't the only thing I learned about at a conference recently, but it's the only thing I learned that actually made me laugh out loud. Repeatedly.

The keynote presenter used a few of these slides in her PowerPoint, just to break the ice. It worked. We immediately knew that she was not only a genius, but also a fun person with a delightful sense of humor.

Many more of these are available at http://www.despair.com/. These are just a few of my favorites.

By the way, they also sell t-shirts and "glassware for pessimists" on the site. Go ahead. Look around.



3 comments:

  1. My favorite one is the Pretension one: The downside of being better than everyone else is that people tend to think you're pretentious.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! I love external validation.