Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Thing

In the interest of fairness, here's an update on the Amazon "did they or didn't they" LGBT books question. I'm surprised this isn't getting more attention outside the blogosphere. I'm also surprised and disappointed (and a bit suspicious) that Amazon isn't being more forthcoming about the so-called glitch.

C.S. and I agree that this will be discussion fodder for public relations classes in years to come.

More importantly, I'm feeling bad for people who were "pulled away from their Easter thing" (as the anonymous Amazon employee described it) because of this.

Don't you just hate when that happens???

1 comment:

  1. They certainly come across as doing the easiest thing to try to control the situation rather than the right thing.

    All of them, weev included. I don't sniff much truth anywhere in the entire show.

    Why is it that these things happen...to many questions for the time I have, I may comment again later.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! I love external validation.