Thursday, April 2, 2009

101 Update (March)


Not too much happening overall in the 101 Things in 1001 Days list, but I crossed off a few good items this past month:

3. Eat breakfast daily. I wouldn't say this is becoming a habit I embrace, but at least I notice when I skip. (93 breakfasts and counting.)

40. Grow a plant on the porch. A happy pothos family lives there now. I'm not sure any other kind of plant would survive more or less independently (my green thumb tends to be brown around the edges, so to speak), but the very independent pothos is a perfect fit.

59. Go on a picnic. Note that I didn't aspire to a high-class picnic. Thank goodness. (Shuttle launch, 3/15/09.)

72. Go to a big deal book fair. Check! Heck, this one should get two checks, if possible. (Florida Antiquarian Book Fair, 3/14/09.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I love external validation.