That's pretty much how I felt, but I thought it was still worth sharing. The exception is my friend Cynthia Barnett's book, Rain, bottom row, 3rd from right. She is a wonderful writer!
Wish they'd done one for Prize Winners or the classics. Perhaps I shall write them and suggest it.
I love flowcharts but, sadly, I didn't find much that excites me on this one. Queen of the Night, perhaps.
ReplyDeleteThat's pretty much how I felt, but I thought it was still worth sharing. The exception is my friend Cynthia Barnett's book, Rain, bottom row, 3rd from right. She is a wonderful writer!
DeleteWish they'd done one for Prize Winners or the classics. Perhaps I shall write them and suggest it.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOh I love the idea of this flowchart! I've only read The Vegetarian (which I didn't like much) but some of these are on my TBR.
ReplyDeleteGlad you like it, and looking forward to your reviews!
Delete