Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Pink Shirt for the New Millennium

He: So after he described how he renewed his concealed carry permit, George invited me to go to the Predators game with him on Friday.

She: Hm, interesting.

He: Would you want to go?

She: No, I'm not a big fan of arena football. It's not the same indoors, on that small field. And it's way too noisy, with all those screens. It's like being inside a video game. Too much testosterone for me. But you could go with him, if you wanted to.

He: I'm not too crazy about it either, so I said probably not. Plus I told him we have the ice cream thing downtown that night.

She: Wait, you told your buddy you wouldn't go to the Predators game with him because you were going to an ice cream social?

2 comments:

Talk to me! I love external validation.