Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My Weekend


(photo from FABF Facebook page)

Can't wait!  This has become a tradition and I am looking forward to it very much. I'll be dusting off the book lists with the hope of filling in the gaps in my collection. And of course, there's always room for the impulse buy.

Last year I hit the door with my budget in cash and it wasn't 15 minutes before I was at the ATM (which they very helpfully have inside the display hall), getting more money.

I'm not especially proud of that fact, but there it is. 

6 comments:

  1. A difficult post to respond to, if I wish you good luck, what am I wishing you? That you find lots of fantastic books, or that you stick to your budget?

    Not sure both at the same time is possible.

    Well,

    um,

    here it is,

    hope you have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll take good luck for fantastic books! No regrets about blowing the budget - I still remember and enjoy the books I bought in the second round. Thanks for the good wishes.

      Delete
  2. And last year I got to go along - and we had fabulous burgers beforehand. Wish I was there this year. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you were here, too. I'll have a root beer in your honor at El Cap (I'm planning to go there again, too).

      Delete
  3. Have an amzong time!! Can't wait to see what you buy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You will see my purchases, for sure!

      Delete

Talk to me! I love external validation.