Monday, February 13, 2012

A "No Post" Post

I had all weekend to write a post, but I didn't. Instead, I . . .

1. Recovered from organizing our annual conference at work, starting with dinner on Thursday and going all day Friday. So many moving pieces to coordinate into the same time/space dimension! It's both exhilarating and exhausting, and usually creates a bit of a crash when it's over. This year was no exception.

2. Hung out with the Pony Club kids and parents.

3. Went hiking! The (literally) chilling effect of temps in the 30s was totally offset by the allure of sunny, bright blue skies and the sparkling beauty of remote springs, whose water was at 72 degrees. Yes, I tested it with my own cold hands.

This one is called Bear Cub or Rock Cub. See the little bear in the bottom center, facing the camera and having a taste?

1 comment:

  1. Well, that sounds like a good way to spend a weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! I love external validation.