Monday, November 15, 2010

Roofed in Sky


Guess who got a new camera? I am a shameless copy-cat and not afraid to admit it!

Several people were openly envious when I was flashing my new toy around. It is light, quick, and easy to use, and it takes a nice no-fuss picture. Who knows? Some decent photos may show up here in the Cafe yet.


Meanwhile, this is a start. I wanted to get closer for some different angles and a better view of that great weathered paint, but there was a big dog nearby who had other ideas. I couldn't see him, but I could hear his big bass voice and it sounded like he was saying, "No! No! No!" So I listened.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you listened! Lovely photos, but we'd like some more too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it didn't seem worth getting bitten. Working on more photos! New header shot for now.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! I love external validation.