Wednesday, July 21, 2010

First Things First

Life is getting in the way of blogging. What's that about?

Actually, it's more fair to say that baseball is getting in the way of blogging. The local collegiate wood bat season is winding down, and attending the games is high on my priority list now that there are a finite number of them.

As a season ticket holder, I'm making sure to squeeze every bit of value out of that ticket, too.

Only a few more to go, and life will return to normal: evenings spent with the Red Sox on the radio while I'm at the computer. Meanwhile, there's no substitute for live, outdoor baseball in a local ballpark!

1 comment:

  1. So true....that makes me think it's high time I made it out to a game...maybe my Dad'll go with me.

    Go JAYS!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! I love external validation.