Tuesday, June 22, 2010

News from the Guestroom

Remember the yellow kitten?* She is a pampered professor's cat now, but when the professor went on vacation, he asked if she could bunk in with me for a while. Of course, I was happy to oblige.

She continues to be a lot of fun to have around: she's very bright and playful, she likes a good snuggle, and she still accompanies herself with her own private soundtrack of adorable trills and burbles while she goes about her business.

She's not spoiled at all, even though she arrived for her visit with her own full-size comforter, brush, scratching post, flea stuff (just in case), dishes, litter box, litter, all-natural cat food and bottled water. I must say, it's good to be her.

*To read more about the yellow kitten, try the "Cats" tag in the tag cloud. She got quite a bit of press, back in the day.

Thank you to the LOL cats at http://icanhascheezburger.com/ for the inspiration.

3 comments:

  1. SO! Now we know...YOU are one of the people over at LOLcats!!!!

    So glad she's so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little noises cats make around the house! It breaks my heart that I'm allergic to cats and will never be able to have one. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oreneta, I have never posted a LOL cat before now, but I confess wasting a whole lot of time on the site. They are addictive.

    Jenny, so sad you're allergic. This kitten is especially chatty, which is just heart-melting.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! I love external validation.