Friday, January 9, 2009

Book Poll: What to Read?

I'm in that brief, quiet period between books and ready at last to start my 2009 Reading List. Because the Themed Reading Challenge doesn't begin until February, I have time to pick a book or two from my personal reading list. What to read? I'd love your opinions on how to choose!

So I've made my first ever poll. Please vote at right on how I should choose my first "official" book for 2009. (And because I never like to have only one option, you can vote for as many methods as you'd recommend.)

If you want to review the candidates, please scroll waaaaaay down to the bottom of this page and check out the Man Booker winners and the Orange winners listed there.

As the saying goes . . . Thank you for your support!

3 comments:

  1. I picked "other". I say spread them out and see which cover speaks to your soul. That way you'll be excited about starting a long process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for shortest, because that's what I'd do, so I could feel like I was accomplishing something right away. But I also voted for let the cat decide, because sometimes I just can't make decision for myself.

    I hope you will let us know what you end up doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let Splinky decide and then try to figure out why she picked the way she did.

    Gauss

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! I love external validation.