
I spent the afternoon at Leu Gardens and it was simply fantastic: sunny and mid-70's, with birds and butterflies galore. There are many, many sections to the 50 acres, including a tropical stream, vegetable and herb gardens, a white garden, and a rose garden. Spectacular!
Sigh. Enjoy the sun and warmth for me. Lovely. Is it spring yet?
ReplyDeleteYes, indeed, I'll soak in some sunshine for you! Wish I was a better photographer to do this beauty justice. One more photo is up now (missed it the first time).
ReplyDeleteLovely. Where is Leu gardens located? I wish it were in my backyard! lol!
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by my blog and adding me to your blog roll. That was very kind of you : )
Sharon
I'm jealous of your warmth!
ReplyDeleteSharon, thank YOU for stopping by. Leu Gardens is handily within Orlando city limits, which makes it all the more amazing. Now my goal is to buy a house that borders it, so I can pretend it's my yard. :-)
ReplyDeleteAmanda, keep warm! Coffee will help!
J.G.