1. Nothing in bar prep prepares you for the stress of waiting for the web page to change, on the day the results are due to be posted.
2. You can click "refresh, refresh, refresh" pretty darn fast when you want to.
3. It's possible to be so nervous that you almost forget how to read.
4. You can call your best friend when you both know you've passed and have a long conversation in which you just sit on the phone and say "Wow" to each other while the news sinks in.
5. Getting the written confirmation in the mail (today) feels pretty darn good, too.
6. Champagne makes a wonderful lunchtime beverage when you have something fabulous to celebrate.