1. You can get a sore hand from 12 hours of test-taking in 48 hours.
2. Every exam-taker wants to drink after Day One, even the ones that don't drink.
3. The dumber the mneumonic, the better, and the easier it is to remember under exam conditions. If it's silly enough to make you smile, so much the better.
4. Thinking your hotel has no hot water for your Day Two shower can rattle your nerves.
5. Even after the exam is over, it is still possible to wake up at 3 a.m. and lie awake thinking about it.
6. Your index finger is your first finger. But nobody uses an index anymore, so perhaps it needs a new name.