Friday, January 10, 2025

Color Coded Reading Challenge 2025 - My Sign-Up

 

I love reading by color! It always leads to a variety of books that I probably wouldn't put together on my own. 

Bev at My Reader's Block is a fine challenge hostess, providing enough structure for comfort without any fluff. It's the best of both worlds! Here's the sign-up link and you can join anytime during 2025.

Here's what 2025 looks like for me:

Blue: Wide Sargasso Sea - Jean Rhys (Radcliff's Top 100 Novels) (review)

Red: A Visit from the Goon Squad - Jennifer Egan (Pulitzer Prize) (review)

Yellow: The Beast and the Silent Blue - David O'Connor (Florida Book Award) (review)

Green: A Tree Grows in Brooklyn - Betty Smith (review)

Brown: My Name is Asher Lev - Chaim Potok (Pulitzer Prize) (review)

Black: His Lovely Wife - Elizabeth Dewberry (Florida Book Award) (review)

White: The Goldfinch - Donna Tartt (Pulitzer Prize) Substitute: The Collaborative Habit: Life Lessons for Working Together - Twyla Tharp (review)

Another color (teal): Half the Night is Gone - Amitabha Bagchi (DSC Prize for South Asian Literature) (review)

Implies Color: Demon Copperhead - Barbara Kingsolver (Pulitzer Prize) (review)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jane. It's good to see you blogging once again and look forward to your posts. I miss your challenges very much esp the Dread and Read challenge which made me finish some books which otherwise I wouldn't have. Wishing you a very happy 2025.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy 2025, Neeru! So nice to hear from you, and I hope you and your family are well! My intention this year is to get back in the blogging habit and maybe do a challenge in the second half of the year. Would 6 months of Dread and Read be interesting for you?

      Delete
  2. Oh it would be great, Jane. However, do see whether you are comfortable hosting once again. If you want to start next year that is also fine.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! I love external validation.