Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Challenge Reading Wrap-Up - 2019

In 2019 I participated in two challenges, and I enjoyed both of them enough that I'll be back this year -- and maybe I'll even finish.

I did a ton of reading but hardly any reviewing, so I was slammed at the end and failed to finish either challenge. Note to self: December is not a good month to write 35+ reviews.  


I read all 9 of the books for the Color Coded Reading Challenge, but only reviewed one of them. It's like I bought a bunch of paints at the art store, without buying any brushes or canvas. I did some great reading, though, and that's what matters most.


I really excelled at the Mount TBR Reading Challenge, setting my eye on Mount Blanc (24 books) and ending up atop Mt. Vancouver (36 books)! But I didn't bring enough supplies with me, so I got really cold and hungry up there, reviewing only 8 books.

I'll catch up on the reviews eventually. Meanwhile, I'm ready to sign up for these challenges again! Shout-out to Bev at My Reader's Block, who hosts both of these and keeps my challenge muscles in shape (more or less). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I love external validation.