Augh!
I changed the settings to make Blogger stop adding multiple spaces between paragraphs. Now a return is just a return,* thank goodness, and every post is no longer akin to hand-to-hand combat.
Every piece of progress comes at a price, though. I should have known it was too easy.
Now all my old posts, they have no paragraphs anymore.
Gah!
*And a kiss is just a kiss, a sigh is just a sigh, and a cigar is just a cigar. (Yes, I have had waaaaay too much coffee already today.)
Then we'll only look ahead, not behind us.
ReplyDeleteI'm stickin' with tea to avoid any upwelling of old song lyrics. Why is it that they pop up so easily - with or without obvious word associations?
Wow, they changed them all before as well. That IS weird. I too, will look ahead more than behind, but I cannot promise to never go back....
ReplyDeletePlease try editing in the HTML mode when you have problems like this! When I do any formatting, like indenting with the " icon, it's impossible to add line breaks — UNLESS — I do it in HTML mode, then it's a piece of cake. Let me know if you need help: ruth.mowry@gmail.com.
ReplyDelete