Friday, January 8, 2010

Iguanas Dropping Like Flies

We don't have snow falling on cedars, but.....

I bet you thought I was kidding when I said it was so cold here that iguanas were falling from trees. Well, here's the proof.

Fortunately, I don't have any of these giant reptiles living in my yard. But I do have a rather large Cuban lizard residing in one of my palms, and he hasn't yet fallen to earth. Maybe next week. It's supposed to remain unseasonably cold for us Florida wimps.

Meanwhile, J.G. is dealing with the cold in New Orleans, where she is attending a conference. We bought her a scarf and stocking cap before she left, so she should be good.

3 comments:

  1. LOL. That's the way I feel when I step out of my garage and into the yard at 5:45am to walk the dog this week. The cold just knocks me out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cold here too, we are being contrary and heading for the mountains to see some snow. What the heck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to embrace this cold weather thing, but it isn't coming naturally. Snow would at least give it some charm. Meanwhile, brrr.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! I love external validation.