. . . where books are always on the menu, but aren't the only fare . . .
Lunch at 1:44 p.m.
Apartment viewing at 1:45 p.m. (sorry, no photo available).
Star Trek at 3:30 p.m.
Awesome! Easily 5 photon torpedos out of 5. We were still talking about it at 7:14 p.m.
Sounds and looks like a great day. :-D
I am SO going to have to see that movie, there have been so many positive reviews from all the trekies I know.
We are still talking about how good the movie was. Definitely a Must See.
Talk to me! I love external validation.
Sounds and looks like a great day. :-D
ReplyDeleteI am SO going to have to see that movie, there have been so many positive reviews from all the trekies I know.
ReplyDeleteWe are still talking about how good the movie was. Definitely a Must See.
ReplyDelete