Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Today's Highlight (Mild TMI Included)

Impromptu conversation among friends/colleagues at school today ended at 4:55 with this:

Student #1: Well, I'd better get going. I need to review before class at 6:00.

Professor: Me, too. I'm going to go meet with the Dean.

J.G. (sensing a somewhat alarming trend): Are we all sharing what we're doing next?

Student #2: I'm going to drive over to Disney to have dinner with some relatives who are here from out of town.

All: (looking expectantly at J.G., who has no choice but to continue the theme and blurt out . . . )

J.G.: I'm going to go get my eyebrows waxed.

Followed by uproarious laughter.

Did I lose, or did I win?
Today's humor is brought to you by:

5 comments:

  1. Hmm... I've never had my eyebrows waxed, but it doesn't sound very pleasant. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pain is fleeting, but the improvement lasts a whole month. And I can use that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I could really do with having my eyebrows waxed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You won for sure....you got blog fodder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle, just keep in mind: It's a lot of work, being "naturally beautiful."

    Oreneta, you're right! I'm ahead in that category!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! I love external validation.