Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Up Late, Up Late, New Toy

Only two of these things are directly connected. I drank way too much Diet Coke late in the day yesterday and stayed up past midnight talking to C.S. on the phone, playing on the internet, and reading my catatonia-inducing book. Now I am running late this morning after sleeping in.

Meanwhile, Michelle at Fluttering Butterflies told me and all her other friends about this fantastic word cloud thingy at Wordle.

Phooey! No time to play with it right now!

4 comments:

  1. The wordle thing is a great toy -- but I couldn't figure out how to put the word pictures on my blog. At least, not bigger than a little thumbnail.

    I hope you have better luck with it than I did

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far it is not working for me, either, Rose. A new toy I can't play with = double phooey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm seeing rather late, but it is fun, isn't it?

    I had to do a screen grab. On my keyboard, I hit 'ALT' and 'PRNTSCRN' and then copy it into whatever image viewing thing you use and then cut out the actual word cloud. All a little much, but that's what I did. I'm sure there's an easier way to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, I am SO going to try your PRNTSCRN technique. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! I love external validation.