Tuesday, March 3, 2009

101 Update


In a word: miserable.

February totally got away from me and most of the progress I made on my 101 Things in 1001 Days project was in tiny increments on some of the longer items. In March I'd better do better than this!

3. Eat breakfast daily. (72/1001 and counting)

10. Catch myself whining and stop. (2/unlimited and counting, but sometimes I would rather be whining and don't stop)

11. Catch myself procrastinating and stop. (4/unlimited; please see rationalization accompanying #10, above)

27. Knit a scarf. (knitted 1 pitiful hour in February)

48. Have my laptop maintained. (2/23/09, and who cares if it was motivated by a near-crash?)

49. Recycle all my glass, cans, plastic, newspaper and catalogs/magazines. (so far, so good)

79. Add 10 birds to my Life List. (1/10; barred owl on 2/22/09)

100. Decline to renew any magazine subscriptions. (so far, so good)

Now, you'll have to excuse me, I need to get to work on some of these . . . . Guilt is such a powerful motivator!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I love external validation.