Monday, January 1, 2024

A New Year

I had good intentions for a new year post that would review 2023's highlights, but catching Covid at the office holiday luncheon put the kibosh on my Christmas plans and squelched a whole lot of my good intentions. 

Instead of a leisurely new year, I'm scrambling to wrap the last of the presents and get them delivered, now that I'm not contagious anymore.

The good news is that I wasn't all that sick, just blazingly positive for many, many days, and a "year in review" may still happen. I still have some bronchitis to defeat, but I went to the doctor and have hope that one day in the not-so-distant future I will stop coughing. 

Anyway, happy new year! May this year be filled with joy and bring us the change that we need and the stability we crave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I love external validation.