Sunday, January 19, 2020
Announcing the Winner! - Reading Naturally Challenge 2019
Third time pays for all!
Another year of the Reading Naturally Challenge is in the books, and the good intentions of others (including me) fell by the wayside, leaving plenty of space for the enthusiastic participation of Carolyn of Riedel Fascination. She ran circles around the rest of us, reading 35 books in 12 categories! (Her list and reviews are posted here.)
For her achievement, Carolyn will receive a prize package that combines outdoorsy and reading-related goodies, including the Orion Book Award winner or finalist of her choice. Congratulations, Carolyn!
With regret, I have decided not to host this challenge for 2020. Limited time plus limited resources equals hard decisions sometimes, and this is one of those times. If anyone would like to take it over, I will be happy to pass it along. The Orion Book Award winners and finalists are uniformly interesting, inspiring, and deserving of wider recognition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I saw this challenge. It's got a nature/environmental theme:
ReplyDeletehttps://gumtreesandgalaxies.com/2020/01/01/2020-nature-environment-reading-challenge/?fbclid=IwAR3StW88TJ_TXhWbDCxTiySl2ocFa7afIGbgQupoqbWA-hgfLiaLa1SSTDk
Well, that just looks fabulous -- I'll be joining. Thank you so much for steering me to such an interesting corner of the blogosphere!
Delete