Yes, I'm at it again!
I can meet the requirements of The Color Coded Reading Challenge almost entirely from my TBR shelves, so it feels like a win already.
Bev at My Reader's Block does a nice job with her challenges, so it's a no-brainer that I'd sign up for this one again. The rules are straightforward: Read 9 books from the color categories. Any shade of the color counts, whether it's in the title or on the cover. Bev mixes things up by allowing a color of choice (any shade) and a "color implied" category (meaning rainbow, plaid, or another color pattern or word).
I think the charm of this challenge comes from the broad simplicity of the rules. Not to mention that 9 is a nice do-able number!
Here's my list for 2017:
Blue:
Red:
Yellow:
Green:
Brown:
Black:
White:
Choice (gray):
Implied:

No comments:
Post a Comment
Talk to me! I love external validation.