I have two copies of this book and want to pass one of them along to someone who will enjoy it as much as I have. Please comment if you're interested in this gently used copy. If there's more than one person interested, I'll do the random selection thing next week and mail it out promptly for enjoyment in 2017.
Note that the author is a "tough-minded sportswriter," per reviewer Kevin Killian, but cannot resist the charms of a savvy feline. That tells you what you need to know, in a nutshell.
If you need additional help with your decision, here's what the reviews say, courtesy of Amazon.
Happy New Year to all!
May 2017 be a year to remember--in a good way.

Hello: I got here from Letters from a Hill Farm. Never visited before and lo and behold! What should greet my eye, first thing? My old friend, The Silent Meow. I had a copy, years and years ago. Don't know where it ever got to. Probably loaned to another cat lover; or someone I thought SHOULD love a cat. I've spoken of it many times and quoted it.....would love to read it again. Come by and see me at Prairie Cottage Corner. Regards, Kathie, in Odessa, WA
ReplyDeleteSo glad you visited just at the right time, Kathie! What a wonderful bit of serendipity--it sounds like this book is meant to find its way back to you. Please send your mailing address to me at hotchpotcafe@gmail.com, and I'll send it right out!
DeleteI just joined via the same site, and had the same reaction to Prairie Stitcher. Kindred spirits! I already have the book, but just thought it was so nice to see it here!
ReplyDeleteKindred spirits, indeed. I always feel that when a duplicate book or a wayward cat comes into my life, someone somewhere in my network needs them--and my job is to make sure they get where they need to be. It worked out so nicely this time!
DeleteThanks for visiting!