. . . where books are always on the menu, but aren't the only fare . . .
Thank you so much for the recording of Dharma Bums. Charles Laughton is such a favorite of mine, and how beautiful to hear him read those precious lines.
I love that recording - it moves me each time, no matter how many times I've heard it. I'm so glad it is that special for you, too.
Me too! Rain for 20 straight days. Sometimes just a shower, but every single day there has been rain. I'm living in a tropical rainforest. :<)
Wow, things must be growing like crazy with all that rain! Here, we need all the rain we can get. The usual afternoon thunderstorms are very welcome.
Talk to me! I love external validation.
Thank you so much for the recording of Dharma Bums. Charles Laughton is such a favorite of mine, and how beautiful to hear him read those precious lines.
ReplyDeleteI love that recording - it moves me each time, no matter how many times I've heard it. I'm so glad it is that special for you, too.
DeleteMe too! Rain for 20 straight days. Sometimes just a shower, but every single day there has been rain. I'm living in a tropical rainforest. :<)
ReplyDeleteWow, things must be growing like crazy with all that rain! Here, we need all the rain we can get. The usual afternoon thunderstorms are very welcome.
Delete