Sometimes when I get really busy, I e-mail "to do" lists to myself.
It's slightly more effective than making a written list, because when I get really busy I tend to lose my written lists. With e-mail, they are always there, haunting me.
Cleaning out old e-mails, I found this gem from two weeks ago:
Subject: Tonight
1. E-mail S.V. re: panel discussion on “when science and politics collide”
2. Grade bar essays
3. Review student paper
4. Resign from board of FYG
5. Create page and post form on SRPC website
6. Collapse!
Even when I get really busy, apparently I don't lose my sense of humor.
Awesome list. LOVE it.
ReplyDeleteThank you! It's important to get "everything" done.
DeleteI just looked at the To Do sticky on my monitor. It has words like 'board', 'meeting', reports' and 'agenda'. I'm wondering how a retired person gets this kind of list. You've inspired me to put some humor in those lists.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely! Humor and fun both belong there.
Delete