The proof positive was right there on my windshield.
Our winter weather is nothing like what's happening further north, but even so, I'm glad I still have my ice scraper from my days in New Hampshire. I wonder if I was the only Floridian who had one on hand the other morning, when it got so chilly?
How's the garden?
ReplyDeleteI hesitate to ask, but would like to know.
There was some freeze damage, but the lettuce is happy and the sunflowers are hanging in there. I replanted green beans last week and they have come up nicely. So not too bad, overall. (And it's still a whole lot of fun!)
ReplyDeleteI always just used a credit card (well, usually an expired gift card) when I lived in Louisiana and it got frosty. Chilly for my fingers, but fairly effective. I guess maybe not when it's a heavier frost, though?
ReplyDelete