. . . where books are always on the menu, but aren't the only fare . . .
LOL I have NO idea!
Hmmm...the mind boggles. Without any good - or real - answer.
Ummmm, does the manual say? Maybe it translates into Catalan?
Sorry, rental car. Did not think to check the manual. C.S. came back to the car just after I took the photo and I got distracted.
P.S. C.S. wishes me to clarify that it wasn't "that" kind of distraction.
If I remember, I'll ask my husband tomorrow (he's sleeping at the moment)...he's the audio guru in our house and may have an answer for us.
My guess would be that if you are using an mp3 CD, and your mp3 CD has multiple folders, that button lets you switch between folders. That's what I think it probably is.
Talk to me! I love external validation.
LOL I have NO idea!
ReplyDeleteHmmm...the mind boggles. Without any good - or real - answer.
ReplyDeleteUmmmm, does the manual say? Maybe it translates into Catalan?
ReplyDeleteSorry, rental car. Did not think to check the manual. C.S. came back to the car just after I took the photo and I got distracted.
ReplyDeleteP.S. C.S. wishes me to clarify that it wasn't "that" kind of distraction.
ReplyDeleteIf I remember, I'll ask my husband tomorrow (he's sleeping at the moment)...he's the audio guru in our house and may have an answer for us.
ReplyDeleteMy guess would be that if you are using an mp3 CD, and your mp3 CD has multiple folders, that button lets you switch between folders. That's what I think it probably is.
ReplyDelete