Wednesday, August 26, 2009

10 Things I Love


Long, long ago Modern Mom tagged us to list 10 Things We Love. It was so long ago that I probably should put procrastination at the top of this list.

On the other hand, it's never the wrong time to think about the things we love:

1. I love sunflowers.

2. I love clean sheets.

3. I love that a good book never gets used up, no matter how many times you read it.

4. I love M&Ms.

5. I love cats who drool when you pet them.

6. I love finding extra cash in the laundry.

7. I love spontaneous generosity (given or received).

8. I love fall: sweaters and jeans, woodsmoke, crisp air, frisky horses.

9. I love keeping in touch.

10. I love organizing things (not that this is often in evidence).

Okay, C.S., now it's your turn.

Anyone else want to play along? Just let us know!

1 comment:

  1. If you will email me at hulagirl@calldialog.net I will send you a larger, higher quality version of the sunflower picture you picked for your desktop..or any of them for that matter.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! I love external validation.