
Long, long ago Modern Mom tagged us to list 10 Things We Love. It was so long ago that I probably should put procrastination at the top of this list.
On the other hand, it's never the wrong time to think about the things we love:
1. I love sunflowers.
2. I love clean sheets.
3. I love that a good book never gets used up, no matter how many times you read it.
4. I love M&Ms.
5. I love cats who drool when you pet them.
6. I love finding extra cash in the laundry.
7. I love spontaneous generosity (given or received).
8. I love fall: sweaters and jeans, woodsmoke, crisp air, frisky horses.
9. I love keeping in touch.
10. I love organizing things (not that this is often in evidence).
Okay, C.S., now it's your turn.
Anyone else want to play along? Just let us know!
If you will email me at hulagirl@calldialog.net I will send you a larger, higher quality version of the sunflower picture you picked for your desktop..or any of them for that matter.
ReplyDelete