Long, long ago Modern Mom tagged us to list 10 Things We Love. It was so long ago that I probably should put procrastination at the top of this list.
On the other hand, it's never the wrong time to think about the things we love:
1. I love sunflowers.
2. I love clean sheets.
3. I love that a good book never gets used up, no matter how many times you read it.
4. I love M&Ms.
5. I love cats who drool when you pet them.
6. I love finding extra cash in the laundry.
7. I love spontaneous generosity (given or received).
8. I love fall: sweaters and jeans, woodsmoke, crisp air, frisky horses.
9. I love keeping in touch.
10. I love organizing things (not that this is often in evidence).
Okay, C.S., now it's your turn.
Anyone else want to play along? Just let us know!